- Providing all guests with an exceptional dining experience
- Ability to work cohesively with team members
- Utilization of proper food handling & service techniques
- Performing all side work duties before and after shift
- Building rapport and relationships with all guests (being in a small community, most are regular customers)
- Previous experience preferred (but not required)
- Ability to remain organized & professional in all situations
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
- Reliable transportation to restaurant (approximately 30+ minutes from closest city)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $5.45 /hour +tips
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Serving: 1 years (Preferred)
- Restaurant: 2 years (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Tips, Extra shifts may be made available for catering and private functions.
Work Location: Yankeetown, FL
Benefits: Flexible scheduling (with advanced notice)
Afternoon Weekday and Weekend: (10:30am – 5pm)
Evening Weekday and Weekend: (4:30pm – 10pm)
Working days: Tuesday through Sunday (closed Monday)
Hours per week: Variable, depends on season and scheduled functions
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable – Reliability is absolutely critical!
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — attention to detail is stressed
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Blackwater Restaurant can best be described as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
The equal employment opportunity policy of Blackwater Restaurant provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. Blackwater Restaurant hires individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Blackwater Restaurant reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
Blackwater Restaurant also provides a work environment in which each associate is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.
If this sounds interesting to you, send us a little information about yourself and someone will be in touch with you soon.